Cali Girl in NYC

I've lived in California for 24 years, and decided to move clear across the country for law school. this will be where all can come to laugh at me as i die in the humidity and freeze in the snow as my california body adjusts to life in new york city...through this blog, i hope to have everyone else suffer just a little with me as i make my way through law school

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I've given in

so, as i am moving clear across the country and leaving my family and the majority of my friends behind, i thought i would create this little blog to keep everyone update as to the goings-on out on the east coast! i had planned to create this once i returned from brazil in a few weeks, but hey, im bored and figured i'd do it now, although i dont really plan on blogging again for a couple of weeks...but hey! check back again in a few weeks when i've returned from brazil!

3 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will all be standing by, anxiously awaiting further updates! -Pops

 
At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but hey....

 
At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but hey... -case

 

Post a Comment

<< Home