Cali Girl in NYC

I've lived in California for 24 years, and decided to move clear across the country for law school. this will be where all can come to laugh at me as i die in the humidity and freeze in the snow as my california body adjusts to life in new york city...through this blog, i hope to have everyone else suffer just a little with me as i make my way through law school

Saturday, October 07, 2006

life decisions

this morning, i had an incredibly important decision to make. i could either
a) be scalded all the way down my bare legs by boiling water
or
b) let the coffee spill

i opted for b. which, i think all would agree, is the better choice. however, the end result was not only spilled coffee, but coffee GROUNDS. all over. all over the floor. all over the cabinets. all over the wall-papered walls, all over the floor in the hallway, all over my feet (which were in socks, so didnt get burned!). yeah, that was fun. i got to spend about 12 minutes cleaning up when all i had wanted to do was roll out of bed, make some coffee and toast, crawl back in bed and watch some gilmore girls season one, disc two, second episode. ah well...decisions decisions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home