Cali Girl in NYC

I've lived in California for 24 years, and decided to move clear across the country for law school. this will be where all can come to laugh at me as i die in the humidity and freeze in the snow as my california body adjusts to life in new york city...through this blog, i hope to have everyone else suffer just a little with me as i make my way through law school

Friday, September 29, 2006

a day in new york with jj

my day was anything but dull.
i went places with jj. we bought things. we saw things. it was fun.


fargo is a girl of ill-repute.

4 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!! You're so funny! Miss your smiling face at work...not too many of those around anymore. Hehe

 
At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad just hates it when I say, "guess how much money I saved you today..." and so does fargo. And just what does diana mean?

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Summer said...

uhhh you were riding around in the back of a van buying stolen clothes in nyc??? GOOD LORD!

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger susannah said...

mom, im not sure what you're confused about...i think youve been inbibing too much cold medicine...diana says i have a smiling face, she misses it, there arent many smiling faces at the office anymore....


and summer, i KNOW you cant wait to come hang out in the back of vans buying stolen jeans, too! i mean, seriously, what other kind of new york experience IS there!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home