Cali Girl in NYC

I've lived in California for 24 years, and decided to move clear across the country for law school. this will be where all can come to laugh at me as i die in the humidity and freeze in the snow as my california body adjusts to life in new york city...through this blog, i hope to have everyone else suffer just a little with me as i make my way through law school

Monday, August 28, 2006

NYC Friends!

so, we're sitting in class today (well, between classes actually), and the kid next to me is on his computer. i look over to watch him and i see that he is looking at pictures posted on the school's website of our orientation. i start to space off adn then he taps me and goes, isnt this you guys? (i, of course, was sitting there with alex and heather). i look over and it IS a picture of us! so, i thought that, fargo is a "lady of the night", AND that i would post the picture so you all can see my friends in context!


heather actually looks older that she really is, and alex has a weird look on his face (some might say it is due to the cookiness that heather and i bring to the table), but those are my 10D buddies!!


fyi: i can see straight into two of the apartments across the street, and they are both huge. one, no one is home but they left their lights on. in the other, they are watching tennis. on tv. losers....


=)



(hey, is there anyone reading this who can tell me how to use the friggin spell check??"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home