Cali Girl in NYC

I've lived in California for 24 years, and decided to move clear across the country for law school. this will be where all can come to laugh at me as i die in the humidity and freeze in the snow as my california body adjusts to life in new york city...through this blog, i hope to have everyone else suffer just a little with me as i make my way through law school

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Photo time!!!


this is my sink and part of my stove. arent you glad that i am giving you a walking tour of the most obvious things? yeah, im awesome like that
this is my fridge.

This is my main room.



This is my main room. clean.


sorry theyre out of order. im tired. and hungry. and dont feel like editing. =)


more pictures to come!!

6 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Blogger Summer said...

its quaint! (ive never actually spelled that word out and it looks weird). i like the curved archway/doorway!

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger J. Riley said...

Nice pad!

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger susannah said...

i like how the two haines kids message me...but no one else!! =)

 
At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

for some reason it looks bigger than i pictured, and really nice. i, too, like the curved archway. welcome to living alone...i love it!! now you have a comment that is not from a haines kid. :)

 
At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the cleanest that this place will ever be. I know....

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to see some pics of your neighborhood. Go outside and act like a tourist.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home