Cali Girl in NYC

I've lived in California for 24 years, and decided to move clear across the country for law school. this will be where all can come to laugh at me as i die in the humidity and freeze in the snow as my california body adjusts to life in new york city...through this blog, i hope to have everyone else suffer just a little with me as i make my way through law school

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

one of the most irritating things in the world

so, here it is. 2am. i have been working on a paper now for the past three hours. its supposed to be four pages, and im at 5. i have to edit, and i cant figure out what to edit. im getting tired and cranky and all i want to do is fix one last thing on the paper, shut down my computer and go to sleep.
well, at the last minute, the margins freak out on the paper, and i dont know how to correct them. in trying to restart my computer to see if that would do anything, my computer decided to freeze. i have now been trying to do this "one last thing" for almost a half hour now. and i want to scream. but i am too tired.
so, for those of you who feel like i never write about anything regarding school, there you go. im hating my computer. im hating word. and im hating this paper.

i might be calling some of you tomorrow to figure out the freaking margin thing. waaaaaaah.


fargo...i dont know about fargo. im too tired...

1 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger Summer said...

I HATE it when things dont work right: computers, printers (I jammed my coworkers yesterday. oops), cars, brains...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home