Cali Girl in NYC

I've lived in California for 24 years, and decided to move clear across the country for law school. this will be where all can come to laugh at me as i die in the humidity and freeze in the snow as my california body adjusts to life in new york city...through this blog, i hope to have everyone else suffer just a little with me as i make my way through law school

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

"brooklyn style" pizza and brooklyn law....

a while back, i posted about the "new" dominoe's brooklyn-style pizza. well, it appears that a few of the professors from my school have taken great offense to the implications and are trying to find grounds to sue on! i find the whole thing really amusing. i love the east coast!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Murumba's not really trying to sue, it was supposed to be more of a tongue-in-cheek commentary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home