Cali Girl in NYC

I've lived in California for 24 years, and decided to move clear across the country for law school. this will be where all can come to laugh at me as i die in the humidity and freeze in the snow as my california body adjusts to life in new york city...through this blog, i hope to have everyone else suffer just a little with me as i make my way through law school

Monday, April 30, 2007

did you know....

did you know that when you are eating an animal's "loin" (i.e., tenderloin, sirloin, etc) its actually from the animal's back and not it's...loin...region...
yeah, me neither. of course, why would i? but still, i always wondered...




and, yeah, thats right. im surfing the net to see what part of the animal the loin is instead of working on finals. TAKE THAT LAW SCHOOL.



aaaaaand, this is how we fail law school....


back to it! article 20 of the new york penal law. parties to offenses and liability through accessorial conduct....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home