Cali Girl in NYC

I've lived in California for 24 years, and decided to move clear across the country for law school. this will be where all can come to laugh at me as i die in the humidity and freeze in the snow as my california body adjusts to life in new york city...through this blog, i hope to have everyone else suffer just a little with me as i make my way through law school

Monday, April 23, 2007

oh my freaking god

so, im proud to admit: i LOVED the baby-sitter's club book series when i was younger (and, by "younger" i mean, until i was probably 18. and then i still read the books occassionally. yeah, im 25.).
my god i loved those books. stacey, mary anne, dawn...ooh. dawn was awesome. she's from california. and a vegetarian. see where im going here?
so, i read this daily blog, Popcandy, and today, well, today miss whitney said the most amazing thing. apparently, there is some person somewhere who blogs about the BSC books. it freaking ROCKS.
so, for anyone who used to read the books (or, if you just like bitchy sarcasm--YAY!) go check out teh BSC Headquarters.
its fun!

1 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but will you watch the new episodes of GG? That's what I want to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home