Cali Girl in NYC

I've lived in California for 24 years, and decided to move clear across the country for law school. this will be where all can come to laugh at me as i die in the humidity and freeze in the snow as my california body adjusts to life in new york city...through this blog, i hope to have everyone else suffer just a little with me as i make my way through law school

Thursday, March 22, 2007

i cant even tell you...

so. im SUPER excited. no. i dont think you understand. i am SUPER EXCITED! my light, my sunshine, my summertime is coming to nyc tonight. (what sucks about it is that shes getting to my apartment at like 830 am.....which isnt TOO bad, except i think im going to be up late getting ready for her visit).
i want you all to begin anticipating what will surely be an EXCITING and excessively entertaining blog sometime next week after she leaves. you'll never guess what we have going on saturday night......prom. thats right, i said prom.
law school has a "prom" called barrister's ball. dinner. five hours of top shelf liquor in an open bar...and we get to dress pretty, too!
it just came to me that ive blogged about prom already...i believe i mentioned that summer haines ruined prom for me in high school (oh RIGHT, we're blaming rick and mike...). but i so cant wait.
and TOMORROW! oooh, tomorrow i am taking sum to schnack. for beer shakes. and THEN, if my friend chris doesnt bail, we will most likely head over to buck's lodge and play....BIG BUCK HUNTER! HOOWAH! i dont think thats my new (expensive) addiction...
ooooh i cannot wait!!!!

alright, back to cleaning...company is so high maintenance...

4 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, so no blogs from you, Summer or Justin all weekend. I guess that says it all....'

DH

 
At 1:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, but I think it's about TIME that you catch up with Summer and Justin...helloooooooooooo.

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Summer said...

totally agree with mops (mom+pops?)

 
At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you don't put some new posts up, I'll have to delete this blog from my "favorites".

AFS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home