Cali Girl in NYC

I've lived in California for 24 years, and decided to move clear across the country for law school. this will be where all can come to laugh at me as i die in the humidity and freeze in the snow as my california body adjusts to life in new york city...through this blog, i hope to have everyone else suffer just a little with me as i make my way through law school

Monday, March 19, 2007

monday morning thoughts

friggin exercise...it's the ONLY thing i can think of as the culprit for my lack of sleep last night. i mean, sure, i had some coffee yesterday, but that has become a morning staple in my life and has not hindered my sleeping for somet time now. i DID however go running, then lifted for a while...im going to blame that.

now im up, when i want to still be passed out, ingesting coffee to get my energy up because i have to go BACK to the gym at 1130....wwwaaaaaahhh. (feel bad for me!!)

okay, first thought of the morning:
justin timberlake's new video is WAYYY too long. my god. especially for a song that is so painfully repetitive. i will admit that i do enjoy his music. except for the one song that they turned in to a 27 minute-long music video.

second thought:
well, this isnt so much a thought as i came across this blog. it's actually quite ingenious. this guy is looking for letters sent home from schools to parents that are silly, stupid, or outrageous. the two he has so far are pretty good. his own "pea throwing incident" is hilarious, and the other limeade mix-up....my god its awesome. enjoy it!

third, and final for the moment, thought:
my spelling sucks.

5 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger Summer said...

exercise made you not sleep?! now THATS a new one ;)

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger susannah said...

yeah...you know, endorphins and whatnot...

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Erica said...

yes, i agree with summer...going to the gym usually makes you MORE tired....i guess you are just a bit of an odd ball, but we knew that didn't we?? :}

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger susannah said...

okay. in my defense. i was EXHAUSTED when i got home from the gym, but by about 10 oclock that night (10 hours later)i was WIRED. and i dont have any other suggestions. SO BACK OFF!!


=)

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger pea thrower said...

Thanks for the support.

Best,
The Pea Thrower

 

Post a Comment

<< Home