Cali Girl in NYC

I've lived in California for 24 years, and decided to move clear across the country for law school. this will be where all can come to laugh at me as i die in the humidity and freeze in the snow as my california body adjusts to life in new york city...through this blog, i hope to have everyone else suffer just a little with me as i make my way through law school

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

what would a girl do for free coffee?

i dont know whats been going on lately. first starbucks last week giving out free 12oz cups of coffee from 10-12, which my friend chris and i took total and complete advantage of. we did a "coffee crawl" if you will. hey, if starbucks insists on putting a store on every single friggin corner they have no right to expect any different.
TODAY. all day. dunkin donuts is giving out free ICED coffee in honor of the first day of spring. for my readers in california, you may be surprised to hear that on the east coast, dunkin donuts is actually regarded as decent coffee. and, i must say, their free coffee is way better than starbucks' free coffee.
now, what would i do for free coffee? well, i just walked about 7 blocks in 20 degree weather with no gloves clutching my free coffee. by teh time i got home, my fingers were THROBBING from the cold, and i still have the shivers. BUT! i have free coffee!!

go get some!

1 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must be the nonnie in you. God bless the Depression . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home