Cali Girl in NYC

I've lived in California for 24 years, and decided to move clear across the country for law school. this will be where all can come to laugh at me as i die in the humidity and freeze in the snow as my california body adjusts to life in new york city...through this blog, i hope to have everyone else suffer just a little with me as i make my way through law school

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

at least it's not a starbucks....

so, one of the things i love most about where i live is that im close to this super cute neighborhood (cobble hill), which has all of these cute little bars and restaurants, and clothing stores i cant afford....but i really like the quaintness of it all.
i just found out today that they are putting in an urban outfitters RIGHT around the corner from me. im not sure how i feel about it. i mean, yes, the fact that they are putting a TRADER JOE'S right around the *other* corner from me, excites the crap out of me, but an urban outfitters? hmmm....

1 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger Summer said...

id say having a tj's put in cancels out the urban outfitters... that place used to be cool, but now it sucks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home