Cali Girl in NYC

I've lived in California for 24 years, and decided to move clear across the country for law school. this will be where all can come to laugh at me as i die in the humidity and freeze in the snow as my california body adjusts to life in new york city...through this blog, i hope to have everyone else suffer just a little with me as i make my way through law school

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

birthday

hey all,
thanks for the birthday wishes! i am still trying to get myself out from underneath the hang-over rock, which is a slow slow process. you know, theres nothing like staying out two nights in a row until 4am to tire you out and make you feel like youve aged. however, with 26 came SOME maturity--at my bday party, i did not take a single shot, i staggered my beers, and drank water intermittently. i was very proud of myself! and sunday night, i barely drank....although somehow i felt even more hungover yesterday than i did on sunday....huh.
anyways! im about to start another work/school filled week (jobs 1 and 2 today and then class tonight), so i will not be able to give you a detailed bday post until the end of the week!

love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home