Cali Girl in NYC

I've lived in California for 24 years, and decided to move clear across the country for law school. this will be where all can come to laugh at me as i die in the humidity and freeze in the snow as my california body adjusts to life in new york city...through this blog, i hope to have everyone else suffer just a little with me as i make my way through law school

Saturday, June 21, 2008

apparently, bunions are IN? huh...

so, for those of you who dont know, when i got my first tattoo all those moons ago (7 years, if anyone is counting), i got it spur of the moment at some little place on venice beach. i walked in with some friends, and decided to get a tattoo on a whim. i got a little purple star on my right ankle. and the man who did it....had a foot fetish. loved my feet. massaged my foot he was tattooing. talked to it a little as he was tattooing...fun fun experience.

now, the only time i really ever think of that is when people ask me about my tattoos. i dont think i have particularly attractive feet, especially because i have bunions (thanks, mom!). however, i am no rethinking the attractiveness of my feet.

i was walking home from the park today in my flip flops, and this man is sweeping outside a building. and he says hello, and i say hello, and then he goes, "i like your left foot...ooooh and your right foot. i just want to SMELL EM!"
uuuhh...thanks? i gotta be running away from you now!

who knew my feet were in such high demand with the creepy people?


lesson #2 - walking around without earphones is basically like giving free license to all the weirdos to talk to you!

2 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger sars said...

http://www.youtube.com/v/NGrWxIr9LFM&hl=en&fs=1

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger sally said...

Where's July, August, September....?? missing you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home