Cali Girl in NYC

I've lived in California for 24 years, and decided to move clear across the country for law school. this will be where all can come to laugh at me as i die in the humidity and freeze in the snow as my california body adjusts to life in new york city...through this blog, i hope to have everyone else suffer just a little with me as i make my way through law school

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

easing some fears...

so, i received some calls and messages today wondering whether i was okay...honestly, i had NO idea why everyone was calling.
and then i got to school and hear about this. it is a horrible and unfortunate accident, but i am alright! i wasnt in the city today, so, like i said, i had no idea about it.
but here's the deal:
as soon as i hear about something going on in my area, i will most likely msg a few key people (parents, siblings, a friend or two) to let you know that im alright. if you all hear of something but havent heard of me, go ahead and call or msg me--just be sure to let me know WHY you're worried! i probably wont know!! =)
anyways, im okay.




fargo isnt okay. she has to have root canals!

1 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger Summer said...

ew she was telling me about the one she just had and how she has to have like 2 more and it kinda made me wanna throw up a little. id seriously freak out.

oh yeah. glad youre ok ;) its kinda bad but when i hear about something like that i just assume that out of the 56 billion people in nyc, that the two people who died couldnt possibly be you or justin. then again i AM the worst sister/best friends ever, so you know...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home