Cali Girl in NYC

I've lived in California for 24 years, and decided to move clear across the country for law school. this will be where all can come to laugh at me as i die in the humidity and freeze in the snow as my california body adjusts to life in new york city...through this blog, i hope to have everyone else suffer just a little with me as i make my way through law school

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

help a pathetic law student out!

hi friends,
i have spent the last 52 hours (well, a COMBINED 52 hours--starting this past friday) writing a paper for school. hurrah for law school...

anyways, my point:
since law school is uber competitive, our papers are graded anonymously, and we are supposed to have a creative alias. i have NO creative juices left. i had some around 1am when the excessive amounts of caffeine ive consumed today kicked in for about 20 minutes, but i was busy writing other things (a standard of review. dont ask).

anyways, if anyone has any creative aliases they would like to share with me, i'd appreciate it!

(*should* go without saying, but here goes) since it is for school, it must be something appropriate. and interesting. thanks!

3 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I suggest something here, it won't be anonymous, right? I mean how anonymous is anonymous? Anonymous to who? And wouldn't "Anonymous" work? I like the sound of it now, having typed it several times. Or, "A.Nony Mouse." But I haven't had as much caffeine as you, so let me ponder some more. . .love you.

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger susannah said...

i LOVE it!!

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Caroline said...

I've heard Annie Onymous before... kinda liked it at the time.

Lxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home