Cali Girl in NYC

I've lived in California for 24 years, and decided to move clear across the country for law school. this will be where all can come to laugh at me as i die in the humidity and freeze in the snow as my california body adjusts to life in new york city...through this blog, i hope to have everyone else suffer just a little with me as i make my way through law school

Friday, February 16, 2007

Nabe

Nabe - a neighborhood theater; neighborhood

hmm...so. the great wide blogospher. reaching out to so many different types...

i have heard rumblings from a friend (tall, wisconsin-ite) that one of his friend's roomate (follow that okay?) checks out my blog on a semi-regular basis. now, im not sure if i know this person, but i think thats cool. its fun if people think that i am in the slightest entertaining....

but now...now im OUT THERE.

i was talking to another friend (look! i have two!!) who said that one of his friends found my blog on another blog. IM LINKED TO!! now im a little excited. but this also stresses me out a bit because now i feel as though i have to perform better. be funnier. more entertaining...the pressure....

but hey! check me out! http://brooklynheightsblog.com/ im way down on the right hand side under "Nabe Bloggers"
and yes, i realize that there are a lot of other random blogs on there, and im not "special" per se. but shut up and let me enjoy!

(and yes, mom, i know this proves your point that i never know who is reading my blog. but i never really disputed that fact with you! nor have i put anything too incriminating on here. at least not about myself...) =)

1 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Blogger J. Riley said...

You can fix that, you know, with something like Statcounter

 

Post a Comment

<< Home