Cali Girl in NYC

I've lived in California for 24 years, and decided to move clear across the country for law school. this will be where all can come to laugh at me as i die in the humidity and freeze in the snow as my california body adjusts to life in new york city...through this blog, i hope to have everyone else suffer just a little with me as i make my way through law school

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

power of nature

all day today it was kinda hazy, and pretty warm. i went into school around 3, and came back outside before my class at like 530. the weather had changed slightly--it was a bit more muggy. when i next came outside, it was 830, and you could FEEL the heaviness of the air. soon, the clouds came in, the rain started to fall, and now there's this awesome thunder/lightening storm going on.

my first thought: thank GOD i was able to eat my dinner outside and walk home before the rain started. yay!!!

second: oh. my. god. i love the smell of rain. i mean, i love love love teh sunshine. one of my all time most favoritist things, but the smell of rain....wow...

third: lightening is amazing. huge friggin bolts lighting up my whole apartment.

fourth: every time lightening goes, my tv goes silent for a few seconds. it's amusing me.

fifth: I GOT AN A IN ONE OF MY CLASSES!!!! (off topic, i know, but come ON! this is exciting!)

1 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job on that A!!! Yeah for good grades!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home