Cali Girl in NYC

I've lived in California for 24 years, and decided to move clear across the country for law school. this will be where all can come to laugh at me as i die in the humidity and freeze in the snow as my california body adjusts to life in new york city...through this blog, i hope to have everyone else suffer just a little with me as i make my way through law school

Sunday, October 21, 2007

holy crap in my pants...

could you see me reacting well to THIS??

however, you should check out other "missions" on that site. its effing awesome. i totally remember hearing about the no-pants day on the subway last winter. a few of my other favorites are look up more, ben folds stuff, better than the real thing, amazing hypnotist....actually, i love them all. check it out!!


and, on another note. i know i didnt post much during the summer, and i feel like people stopped checking back to see if i had updated recently. so, if you are one of my few friends who still read this, will you leave a quick message in the comments section? awesome. thanks. you're aces.

5 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Blogger Erica said...

I can actually see you reacting to a giant walking shark chasing you down the street...I'm sorry but I am laughing so hard right now!! I know I'm mean, but seriously ;)

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger J. Riley said...

The Best Buy one in NYC was great last year too. They all dressed up with khaki pants and blue shirts and invaded a Best Buy store. Of course I still read your blog...

 
At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I check! Mostly I am disappointed, because you are a slacker about posting, but I still have faith in you!

 
At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will check more now that I'm back at work. Hello from H&C!
Diana.

 
At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man... that was awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home