Cali Girl in NYC

I've lived in California for 24 years, and decided to move clear across the country for law school. this will be where all can come to laugh at me as i die in the humidity and freeze in the snow as my california body adjusts to life in new york city...through this blog, i hope to have everyone else suffer just a little with me as i make my way through law school

Friday, October 05, 2007

pictures soon....

so, a new coen brother's movie, burn after reading, is being filmed all throughout brooklyn heights -- including on my block. in fact, they have been here now for weeks -- painting buildings to make it look like DC (not my building, of course). they actually started filming on wednesday, which was cool. i saw george clooney and the coen brothers. yesterday i saw john malkovich. im hoping to see some brad pitt tonight.
so, here i am. its about FIVE MILLION degrees in my apartment, i just got home, and i was in the bathroom about to change into very little clothing to walk around my apartment in and try not to die of heat. as im undressing, i hear men's voices. i hear men's voices very close to me. this is unnerving for many reasons. first of all, i dont live with any men. second of all, i live on the fourth floor of my building. so, i redress, and walk over to my window, and there are two men standing on my fire escape. hmmm.
yes, theyre set guys, and they are attaching a friggin LIGHT to my fire escape for them to film tonight (theyre filming 4pm-2am and doing fake rain. i was excited until i found out about the light on my fire escape). so, i say hello to the men, and one of them starts flirting with me. is he serious? you're some strange man on some chick's fire escape, and youve obviously startled her. he asks for coffee, heh heh. how about some breakfast? heh heh. and what's your name? heh heh. and what do you do? heh heh. ick. so, finally i was just like, "ooooookay, well, have fun....." and closed the curtain. i think theyre gone now.

why couldnt it have been brad pitt at my window?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home