Cali Girl in NYC

I've lived in California for 24 years, and decided to move clear across the country for law school. this will be where all can come to laugh at me as i die in the humidity and freeze in the snow as my california body adjusts to life in new york city...through this blog, i hope to have everyone else suffer just a little with me as i make my way through law school

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

laaaag...christmas, bday, mom's visit october 2007

oookay...slightly irritated. so, my camera battery just died as i was trying to upload my friggin pictures. so, you get these, and i will finish at a later date:

1) lo, me and mom on mom's bday--we surprised her with his being here.
2) lowen christmas eve la selva beach (you wouldnt think it by looking at him, but it was INCREDIBLY WARM! go global warming...)
3) james chasing birds
4) why cant my brothers take normal pics?
5) dad and james






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home