Cali Girl in NYC

I've lived in California for 24 years, and decided to move clear across the country for law school. this will be where all can come to laugh at me as i die in the humidity and freeze in the snow as my california body adjusts to life in new york city...through this blog, i hope to have everyone else suffer just a little with me as i make my way through law school

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday Musings

Does Jennifer Aniston's sickly sweet, painfully fake smile bother anyone else?

http://thesuperficial.com/2008/12/jennifer_anistons_gq_photo_sho.php

I mean, I used to think she was kind of great, but now she just looks....a bit like a bitch. I mean, you almost can't blame Brad for moving on to Angelina and trying to attempt to populate their own small country.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

For anyone IN law school or CONTEMPLATING law school, let me go ahead and suggest to you to just go ahead and skip Administrative Law. No, really. This shit is painful. And boring. And I would rather not be taking the class anymore.

Oh well, live and learn. At least the professor was awesome (how often can I say THAT?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home