Cali Girl in NYC

I've lived in California for 24 years, and decided to move clear across the country for law school. this will be where all can come to laugh at me as i die in the humidity and freeze in the snow as my california body adjusts to life in new york city...through this blog, i hope to have everyone else suffer just a little with me as i make my way through law school

Saturday, November 25, 2006

minor anxiety attack

so, here i am. wasting time. procrastinating against outlining my notes for my finals. i look out my window and its getting dark. its 340 in the afternoon. "hmmm," i think, "i wonder what time the sunset is today." so, i go onto yahoo weather to see the time (431). so then i think "hmmm, i wonder what time it will get dark in a week." so, i look at the extended forecast. and thats when my heart skips a beat. i gasp loudly. "nooo!!" screams by california born-and-raised warm-blooded body! saturday. december 2, 2006. what does the weather call for? scattered SNOW SHOWERS! oh dear lord.

thank god its on a saturday, though. that means i wont have to leave my apartment and go out in the SNOW!

3 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger Summer said...

YOU are the one who insisted on moving to the east coast so you brought this on yourself!

 
At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Note: For reasons unexplained to me (but that make sense to engineers that I know), it actually feels warmer outside when it's snowing. So this is a good(ish) thing

 
At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and warmer than Nevada City..check out these pm and daytime temps coming up. 95959 You can handle this! you've got the boots!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home