Cali Girl in NYC

I've lived in California for 24 years, and decided to move clear across the country for law school. this will be where all can come to laugh at me as i die in the humidity and freeze in the snow as my california body adjusts to life in new york city...through this blog, i hope to have everyone else suffer just a little with me as i make my way through law school

Monday, December 15, 2008

wanna know how shitty law school people are?

1) a friend asked for my class outline for a class i took last year. i told him i would give him mine if he gave me his for a class i am currently taking. he didnt want to initially, and luckily there was someone else there to point out the double standard.
However, in reviewing the outline he sent me, it is not complete. he didnt actually send me his outline, even though i sent him mine--that got me an A in the class.

2) in the same class, i missed one full day because i was in california, and i missed a half day because i had to go to a hearing with a client. those were the ONLY times i missed. i never once missed because i was tired or just didnt want to go. i asked a friend (a different friend, but a friend nonetheless) if i could get his notes from those days, and he is basically refusing to give them to me. i asked once right after i was absent and he promised to send tehm to me, but he never did. i asked last week and he said he would, but he never did. i asked a few days ago (via email) and he just never responded.

way to be shitty human beings, guys.

3 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger Summer said...

WTF!!! Please stop referring to these douchebags as your friends. They clearly suck at life.

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

delurking to say that really really sucks! I graduated from BLS in 2007 and only had a few experiences like that. What classes are these for? I might have outlines that you can use.

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger susyash said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home