Cali Girl in NYC

I've lived in California for 24 years, and decided to move clear across the country for law school. this will be where all can come to laugh at me as i die in the humidity and freeze in the snow as my california body adjusts to life in new york city...through this blog, i hope to have everyone else suffer just a little with me as i make my way through law school

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

im so mad at windows/dell right now

so. you've all heard about windows eating itself. and how it occured a week after my warranty expired. which, not only is super ANNOYING, but meant it was harder for me to get someone at dell to help me (yes, i paid for help).
now, when they re-installed windows, something happened so now i cant get pictures off of my memory card. in fact, my computer doesnt even recognize that there is a device plugged-in. i just spent 45 minutes with an on-line chat with a dell technician (who, by the way, told me that my warranty was expired adn tried to transfer me before i told her that this is due to something one of their technicians did--or didnt--do, and the least she could do is help me.) who told me to download this stuff from teh dell website, and ASSURED me that once i re-started my computer, everything would be fine. WRONG!

im irritated.

4 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, it's too bad that you don't know anyone in town who can help you fix it for free! :-S

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Summer said...

i was gonna say something along those lines but figured justins probably tired of my whoring his computer hacking skills out to all my friends ;)

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger susannah said...

oh, i plan on calling justin! just not at 1230 last night

 
At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

justin can take it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home