Cali Girl in NYC

I've lived in California for 24 years, and decided to move clear across the country for law school. this will be where all can come to laugh at me as i die in the humidity and freeze in the snow as my california body adjusts to life in new york city...through this blog, i hope to have everyone else suffer just a little with me as i make my way through law school

Saturday, February 09, 2008

pics!!

this is from my birthday party. i really tried to get these pics in order, but it just wasnt working. so, youll have to deal with thse out of order! it was nicole's birthday to (shes in front of me), and thats liz behind me.
the birthday girls!!!
okay, i think i love this pic a little too much. i think matt and i take the best bday pics ever! this one is so true to life, though....so sad.
aaand, back to christmas! see? i told you these dont go in order! this is at la pasterria where my "little" brother works. yum! baked brie and roasted garlic! yum! butternut squash gnocchi! yum! wine!!!
ho-ly crap. he is just too friggen cute. him and the dog.
this is kat!! and reid. kat is the tall one, read below. sorry its fuzzy, but its the only pic i have of her!
okay, these next three pics are going backwards in order. baaah!! irritating!!! nancy vollrath sent me a box of cookies for my bday! so, the first is of me eating one, the next is a close up of a cookie, adn the third is the entire box. the effect is greater starting from the third, but whatever.

theyre SPARKLY!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Blogger Summer said...

where am i looking in that pic?!

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger susannah said...

yeah, good question!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home