Cali Girl in NYC

I've lived in California for 24 years, and decided to move clear across the country for law school. this will be where all can come to laugh at me as i die in the humidity and freeze in the snow as my california body adjusts to life in new york city...through this blog, i hope to have everyone else suffer just a little with me as i make my way through law school

Thursday, December 07, 2006

yeah law school!!

fyi, for friends and family:
my first final is a week away. in fact, in exactly one week, i will be 2.5 hours into my 3 hour final. on that note, my body has already given up sleep to take on the all-consuming task of cramming as much information as i can inside my head.
i think the most entertaining thing i have in my notes is called "2 Yiddish Theories of Consideration." and one of those theories is called "bupkes." that amuses me to no end..
anywho, i just wanted to write that with one week left before my first final, and two weeks left before my second (and last!) final, and two weeks and one day before i COME HOME, i have entered into a world of crazy psychosis (great spelling, eh?) of no sleep, bad eating habits, and hysteria ranging from talking to myself, laughing like an idiot for BEING an idiot and talking to myself, to exhaustion, to having fun outlining, to being bored out of my mind...ah, the joys of a manic, rambling blog...
ill read this in two weeks and wont even remember that i wrote it...

1 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did she (you) survive???

DH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home